I don't like to gloat, but I had predicted where the world is going, and had written several articles on this front...

I don't like to gloat, but I had predicted where the world is going, and had written several articles on this front in my media site, SrikanthKidambi.com several years back. All these are coming true (obviously, not to my complete liking as these disruptions appear to be driving more towards a tall building in the desert). Note: Desert used here is in figurative sense, and not literally. Desert can be anywhere in the world or it can be a distributed small network glued together by the consumption of power.

Originally shared by Harvard Business Review

As machine intelligence improves, the value of human prediction skills will decrease.
http://trib.al/BC22Lda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is there a connection between age and dishonesty?

#Bald #Eagle #President

Here is an interesting article on Wilheim Reich.